Cyber Security Architect
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work, part-time work
We can offer this position as part time job in case of your interest
- Securing enterprise information by implementing Cybersecurity strategy and policies.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Research and assess new threats and security alerts, and recommends remedial actions through the whole lifecycle of enterprise services
- Designs security models and baseline, reviews and approves security configuration and architecture of firewall, VPN, router, IDS/IPS, WAF, Operating Systems, Cloud environment, Middle-ware/database, servers and services/application
- Plan and execute the security review, definition and evaluation of project proposals and tender materials in relation to information security requirements where there is information security relevance, following Secure-by-design approach.
- Assesses the efficiency of existing processes and procedures and identifies potential opportunities for process improvements
- Maintain the IT&NW security solutions assuring confidentiality and consistency and availability for other departments to use outcomes of these solutions
- Support security incident analysis and assist with incident response
- Work closely with different IT, business and project teams to ensure security controls and procedures are understood and successfully implemented and actively monitored
- Monitor the fulfilment of the cybersecurity requirements
- Participation in Cyber Risk Management process
- Identifies key controls around network security, logical access, change management, system development and implementation, and computer operations during walkthroughs of affiliate's IT environment
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects
- Investigate information security incident, alarms
- Provide support for developments by determining security and compliance requirements and review fulfilment of these requirements.
- Maintain the Cybersecurity solutions assuring confidentiality and consistency and availability for other departments to use outcomes of these solutions
Key performance indicators
- Focused on the timely delivery of results while able to judge and make compromise when and where needed
- Achieving Cybersecurity Baseline controls scores assigned to him; supporting control owners on IT/Network to succeed.
- Becoming Single Point of Contact for relevant security platforms
- Continuous cooperation with involved business and IT&Digital/Network departments throughout the duration of the projects.
- Becoming an enabler for integration projects from exUPC to Vodafone network.
- Engage on innovation initiatives.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual with strong information security background and focus on business needs
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor and delivery agent to the business functions
- Ability to handle multitasking and be aware of priorities and reprioritize when needed, managing stakeholders expectations.
- Strong written and verbal English knowledge
- Become a business and IT/Network partner, fostering cooperation and strengthening relationships with key peers.
- Be a teamplayer with broader Cybersecurity community, linking point with group Cybersecurity function.
- Being a role model for Vodafone spirit principles.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with longer vacations for new dads and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great unlimited tariff, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
At Vodafone, we’re passionate about creating inclusive workplaces where everyone can be themselves and achieve their best. For us, that means supportive teams and strong relationships where everyone’s contribution is valued - across social and cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, age, genders, gender identities, abilities, sexual orientation, and everything that makes us unique. We want the best people to join us and make their difference, so we will always consider requests for flexible working (such as full-time, part-time, home-working).
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.