Chapter Delivery Coordinator
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work, part-time work
We can offer this position as part time job in case of your interest.
- Your job will be to support and manage in-house development team's deliverables throughout the whole software development lifecycle. For allocated projects you will act as an intermediary between the development and project teams.
- Being intermediary means you will be single point of contact for a project on one side (be in contact with business analysts, solution architects, other development teams, test leads and project management) and your development team (system designers and developers) on the other side.
- You will be setting project expectations, negotiating delivery options and its timing. You will manage all required interactions to ensure smooth team delivery, pro-actively set-up meetings to facilitate finding solution to project and delivery issues.
- To succeed in your role you will need to understand the business requirements and end-to-end solution design related to the delivery along with the team's application portfolio (to the level of system functional design). You will be able to review Business Requirements and Solution Designs to fully understand the project scope, requirements, E2E solution and the team's delivery.
- This position is for Oracle applications Chapter.
What will you do here?
- You will coordinate delivery of software for Oracle-based applications from feasibility to production release.
- Attend all project meetings throughout the whole software development lifecycle to represent the team and their deliverables.
- Keep track of both the team's work and the project itself to pro-actively manage all required interactions and also to organise and lead negotiation and issue resolution meetings.
- Set project expectations in terms of the team capacity, effort and timing.
- Work with the team to prepare Compliancy to requirements and Cost/Effort estimates
- Negotiate delivery timing and with the project.
- Provide inputs to change, release and test management.
- Acquire knowledge of your team's systems and applications in order to understand and be able to assess business and technical requirements and also to review System Design.
- Participate in System Design review ceremony.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Experience in relevant role(s) related to software development lifecycle (IT analyst / System Designer / Development Lead / Test Manager / Release Manager etc.)
- Very good analytical skills
- Interest in technology and software design
- Experience with database technologies is a great benefit (Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Ability to adopt technical knowledge
- Having strong organisational, negotiation and communication skills
- Being pro-active and self-reliant
- Being detail-oriented in nature
- Being strict but coming with non-conflicting attitude
- Good spoken and written English
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with 16 weeks vacations for new parents and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- Most of us currently work from home. We want to keep the increased ratio of remote working in the future.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great unlimited tariff, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
At Vodafone, we’re passionate about creating inclusive workplaces where everyone can be themselves and achieve their best. For us, that means supportive teams and strong relationships where everyone’s contribution is valued - across social and cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, age, genders, gender identities, abilities, sexual orientation, and everything that makes us unique. We want the best people to join us and make their difference, so we will always consider requests for flexible working (such as full-time, part-time, home-working).
ContactVodafone Czech Republic a.s.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.