- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work, part-time work
We can offer this position as part time job in case of your interest
Combine software development (Dev) and IT operations (Ops) in order to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality. Build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software.
What will you do here?
- Within established portfolio of DevOps processes, practices, and tools ensure continuous deployment, integration, and rapid delivery across value streams.
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications. Take an active role and participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning to promote and ensure required observability and ease of future operations.
- Provide automating build, test, release, deployment, and configuration activities.
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation, uplifts, smart alerting and similar.
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software application.
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions.
- Analyse and fine tune systems to ensure best performance, taking a proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks.
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives.
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures.
- Cooperate with operations team on the operational performance of allocated systems.
- Perform other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- English: advanced
- Excellent network understanding
- Acquainted with DevOps methodology;
- Familiar with CICD principles and tools;
- Experience with automation and infrastructure - linux, scripting, coding, patching, upgrades
- Experience with container management platforms (Kubernetes), ideally operated in cloud environments (AWS);
- Understand monitoring and performance metrics to ensure availability and performance of cloud based applications
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with 16 weeks vacations for new parents and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- Most of us currently work from home. We want to keep the increased ratio of remote working in the future.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great unlimited tariff, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
At Vodafone, we’re passionate about creating inclusive workplaces where everyone can be themselves and achieve their best. For us, that means supportive teams and strong relationships where everyone’s contribution is valued - across social and cultural backgrounds, ethnicities, age, genders, gender identities, abilities, sexual orientation, and everything that makes us unique. We want the best people to join us and make their difference, so we will always consider requests for flexible working (such as full-time, part-time, home-working).
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.