Trainee Program Discover (EN)
- náměstí Junkových 2808/2, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky, Czech Republic
- The position is also suitable for students and graduates
- Unlimited Contract
- Full-time work
You will have the opportunity to become part of the Discover talent program, which is designed for graduates or university students looking for a full-time job. What does that actually mean? Vodafone is part of the Vodafone Group and you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from different countries around the world, gain know-how that is not on the Czech market and move to different positions. In addition, we will take care of you as a talent.
Over the program of two years, you will get to know at least 2 departments, you will receive training that will develop your expertise and soft skills, and you will also find out which field is right for you. Only a few of the best graduates will join the program, and you can be one of them.
Hiring for the next run of the Discover program is in progress, if you want to have an overview of all newly opened positions in this program, apply below.
Recruitment starts in April 2023.
What will you do here?
You will work on real projects in the departments you choose.
You can choose from Technology, Business, Marketing, Projects, IT, IoT, Finance, HR or Retail.
More information about the program can be found here:
After a year spent in the selected department, you will rotate to the next one - again according to the choice, where a slightly more senior role will be waiting for you. Some departments are large enough to rotate in multiple parts of a single department.
- The first year will be about learning about the expertise of the field.
- Second year you will have a more senior role in your chosen department and again work on a real project or its management.
- After two years, you will decide which position was more beneficial for you and you will have the opportunity to continue in this position at Vodafone.
Do you want to look first at what we are like colleagues?
Check out our career page and see how it works.
What knowledge and skills do we expect?
- Type of school: Bachelor or Master Degree
- Language knowledge: fluent English
- Taste and will to find solutions to complex situations
- Be able to explain the situation, ask for an opinion and communicate pleasant and unpleasant information
- Analytical thinking
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- You are proactive and you do not wait for someone to give you a task
- Getting things done and responsible is a matter of course for you
- Interest in digital technology
- Practice is not needed
And we offer you
- Here, we address each other informally and aren’t really bothered about a dress code… It suits us all just fine, and we hope you’ll feel good among us too.
- Let’s not hide the fact that Vodafone is a big name – so we’re offering you the stable environment of our company, which is simultaneously a challenger on the telecommunications and data market.
- We keep up with the times or even a step ahead, so with us you can enjoy 5 weeks of vacation, 5 personal days and optional home office… We also think about parents, with 16 weeks vacations for new parents and the option of returning to work sooner under exceptional conditions for moms.
- Most of us currently work from home. We want to keep the increased ratio of remote working in the future.
- If Vodafone, then full on – you will get a mobile phone and a great unlimited tariff, plus 24 000 benefit points per year which you can use in the cafeteria to buy vacations, educational courses or just to invite your dearest to the cinema.
- We’re located on a metro line – right at the entrance actually – our headquarters are in Stodůlky. You’ll find everything you need in the building and the vicinity for your lunch break or coffee break, and you can even shop in the nearby stores.
- And if you need to shake it off after work, you can grab one of the bikes we rent, or go to our gym located in the building.
Do you want to do this job? Send us a CV!
If you do not believe in a few items from the position description, it does not matter. Everything can be learned and we will be glad to help you.